Furniture Projects, Craft Projects, Thrift Store projects

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Personalized signs



I have gotten to do some special order signs lately and one as a gift to my sister. Let me tell you there is definitely more pressure to get it right when you are making them for people you know, but so gratifying and fun all at the same time.


This one was for my sister and it was so fun to do. She loves bumble bees because it rhymes with her last name. I was just bursting at the seams waiting to give this to her for her birthday, I think it turned out even better than I imagined.
















Another fun sign I got to do was for a friend, she wanted a special sign that would go outside her front door.
After getting to this point I just felt it was still missing something. Since it was going to be outside her front door I couldn't put my usual embellishments on it. She suggested painted Pansies, which I thought was a wonderful idea and I got busy.


So here is the finished sign!
Fun little sign to add style to a front door.





No comments:

Post a Comment