Furniture Projects, Craft Projects, Thrift Store projects

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cabinet almost finished

This is the biggest cabinet I have done so far, and even though it is pretty straight forward it has taken more time than my other projects. It would help if I had better lighting so I could see what I was doing. I am very happy with the results so far, it is gratifying to see what it was and what it is now.












  
Still waiting for my stencils to come. I am not sure which ones I am going to use, I will figure it out when they arrive.


It is now in the basement, and boy was it a chore to get it from the garage, down the side of the house, up to the deck and then through the doors. It did get a little banged up, but I will have to do some touch up painting to fix it. Some of my stencils arrived, but I am waiting for the rest. I am planning on doing something subtle, but kind of in a French swirly pattern.

See Finished Cabinet

2 comments:

  1. Lauri your cabinet looks amazing! Good job and congratulations.
    Naomi Schneider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There is updated posts of the stenciling I did. It was fun to take it from a plane Jane to something totally different.

      Delete