Furniture Projects, Craft Projects, Thrift Store projects

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Today's Must Have Finds


Ok Ok, I officially have too many projects going at once, but I couldn't help this one, no really I couldn't, a deal is a deal that is a deal! My daughter says that the first thing I need do is admit  that I have a problem, (addicted to furniture). I say I admit I have a problem, but I do not want a cure! I love furniture!
My husband just helped me bring home 2 dressers, a desk and a night stand.
 The desk does not belong to the set, but has the same style. I have more pieces than will fit in the garage right now, so they are throughout my house  until I can get to them.
I am not allowing myself to look at craigeslist or thrift stores until I get  some of these projects done and sold. Really I mean it! (This time)






No comments:

Post a Comment